Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Tulip


I made this cute little Tulip Easter egg card for my Niece. Yea I added clouds to another card..hehe, but with it being Spring I just think of being outside and all the pretty clouds floating by in the bright blue sky. This card and my next card I will post has clouds. I just love clouds I guess :) I think she will love this card cause of the cute little PK face on the tulip.

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Flower Shower Stack
DCWV PP- Nana's Nursery Baby Girl and Baby Boy
DCWV PP- Stack 6 and Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack
Papaer Pizazz PP - Pink/Yellow Plaid
Wausau CS
CAC cart- pg.44 Flower/Tulip 3 3/4"
Doodlecharms cart-pg.89 Egg 2 3/4" -- 3 1/4" --3 1/2"
Pooh & Friends cart- pg.36 Icon/Clouds 1" -- 1 1/4"
Cuttlebug embossing folder D'Vine Swirls
CTMH Ink Sunny Yellow
SU ink black
Free hand Happy Easter
PK stamp
A2 card

Thanks for all the great comments!
Hugs, Sheena 

2 comments:

  1. I love both the card for your niece and nephew - fun, bright, cheerful and I am sure they will be well received:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you on a roll? hehe
    i had to come back for not looking long enough, lol.
    love that huge tulip...she is a beauty. i hope your family takes good care of those beautiful cards you make for them. they better! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena