Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Feel The Love April 2012


Madison over at Funky Cards is hosting another I Feel The Love. For the month of April we have to make a card for a special little girl named Emily. She is so Adorable. The picture Madison has on her blog, her Smile would brighten anyone's day. To read Emily's story and join in on IFTL for April head on over to Madison's BLOG. My Special little shape card comes from my love for clouds. I wanted to make a shape card and I thought about Emily's smiling face and thought what a bright ray of sunshine she is. So I went with my cloud and a cute smiley sunshine. Just a little something to say Hi! to a special little girl.

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Flower Shower stack
Wausau CS
Pooh & Friends cart- pg.36 Icon/Cloud 4" -- 4 1/2" for card base
Doodlecharms cart- pg.96 Sun 2 1/2"
Pooh Font cart- Marker font 1 3/4" Hi!
Cuttlebug Embossing folder- D'Vine Swirls
PK stamp
SU ink
SU  Dimensionals
White Gel pen
4 1/2" card

Thanks for all the great comments!
Hugs, Sheena 

2 comments:

  1. aha! this is the big puffy and pretty cloud> i love it too. great job sheena. you always do so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena, this card is so sweet. I love the patterned paper you used for the sun. So cool. This card is so soft! I love it:) Thank you again for all your support.
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena