Wednesday, April 17, 2013

National Library Week - Book



Hi Everyone! For this week at CWC-MyPaperCrafting.com the theme was Book for National Library Week. Use anything Book or Library related. I made this bright and fun S-Fold card. This can be given to a Librarian. I always wanted to be a Librarian. In High School I worked in the Library and loved it. I loved everything about it, Helping others find books, the smell of books/paper, using the old style checkout where you used a stamp with the date on a card in the back of the book, and just being around all those books. I have only been out of high school for 11 years, they now have the electric way of checking books out..hehe
I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP
DCWV CS
Wausau CS
Mickey & Friends -pg115 Read/Icon 1 1/2"
Create A Critter 2-pg49 Books 2 1/2"
CTMH Ink - Orange, Star Spangled Blue, Clover Meadow
SU Ink-Regal Rose
White Gel pen
Black fine tip sharpie pen-book page lines
S-Fold -Size A2 

Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comments! Hope to see y'all join in for National Library Week. 
Hugs,Sheena

8 comments:

  1. I love this bright and cheery card Sheena! I love too that you made an "s" fold card, love those style of cards!! Like you I love, love books-I love the feel of a physical book, but I also love reading on my Kindles, didn't think I would as I love being able to hold that book. But once I'm lost in the world of my book, it doesn't matter what I'm holding. lol You can always find me lost in a book or in my craft room. lol Wanna open a library together?!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fold card Sheena! Great look also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. The colors and details are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat card Sheena. Bright colours make it an ideal card for a child. I love books too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheena! This is super fun! Really cute paper and the books look great! Hope you have a fun weekend planned! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for a teacher too! Or the top reader in your class. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card sheena...i do too worked at the library for a while and still love the smell of paper.school supplies, :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena