Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Office Stuff



Hi, Everyone! This week at CWC-MyPaperCrafting.com the theme was Office Stuff. Today is Administrative Professionals Day. You can use Typewriter, Pen, Notepad, or any other office type item. I used a Crayon and my PP is a notepad. I only have carts with Crayons on them. :) This card is to just say Thank You!
I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- My Sunshine Stack
Pooh Font- Marker Shadow 1"
A Child's Year -pg49 Icon/Crayon 1 1/4"
White Gel pen
Black Sharpie - faux stitching and lines on crayon
Skittles -From Carri 
6"x 4.5" card

Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comments! Hope you can play along!
Hugs,Sheena

3 comments:

  1. This thank you card is fabulous Sheena! I love the crayon and of course when I think of office stuff crayons come right to my mind as I am a child at heart! lol Love coloring! I love your paper, so cute with the banner on it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sheena! It's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena