Thursday, April 25, 2013

Plant Life



Hi Everyone! For this weeks Totally Tags & ATC's at MyPaperCrafting.com the theme was Plant Life. I made this fun Dino tag, using a lot of greenery. When I think of Dino's I think of the type in kiddie movies..hehe. So this tag can be used for a birthday.
I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Flower Shower, The Spring stack
Wausau CS
Create A Critter-pg51 Dino 1 3/4" --Leaf 1 1/4" n 1 3/4" --Tree 3" --Plant 1 3/4" --Phrase 1 3/4"
Winter Frolic-pg34 Tag 4 3/4"
CTMH inks
Black sharpie pen
Ribbon
Tag
Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comments! Have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. What a super duper cute tag Sheena! I love your plant life and your little dino!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena