Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cinco de Mayo



Hi Everyone! For this weeks Totally Tags & ATC's at MyPaperCrafting.com the theme is Cinco de Mayo. I started out with a different style then what I finally went with, my first go at this weeks challenge just wasn't coming together right. So I saw this cute little Cactus and thought how cute a thin tag would be. I think it turned out cute :) Kinda looks like he is on a surf board.
I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP
Darice CS
Create A Critter 2-pg43 Icon/Cactus 4" --Sombrero 4" -- Phrase 1 1/4"
P Schoolbook- Circle/Italic 4 3/4"
Inks
Embroidery Floss
White gel

Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comments! I hope everyone joins in on this fun challenge!
Hugs,Sheena

5 comments:

  1. Fun, adorable tag Sheena! I thought he was leaning up against a surfboard too! Wonderful job on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so totally cute and so much fun. What a great tag.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun and cute tag Sheena! I am loving that cactus with his big hat on!! Your tag is so bright and colorful and just perfect for Cinco de Mayo Day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute and fun tag Sheena. Love the colors and of course great minds think alike. Thanks for creating a tag for the Cinco de Mayo Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena