Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Craft Rooms - Link It Up at Craftin Desert Diva's


Hi Everyone! I wanted to join in on the Craftin Desert Diva's- link it up. This week is Show Us Your Craft Room. I am using pics from last year cause nothing has really changed, but a few more Paper stacks added and Cricut carts.

Info about my Craft Space: My craft space is located in my bedroom. Hubby and I live in a one bedroom apartment right now, hopefully to be buying our own place in the Fall so wish us luck! So since I don't have that much room I claimed a corner of our bedroom. I like my little corner :) All furniture used in this space is from Ikea. My table, chair, and case. I love Ikea, you can get some great craft space products there and at great prices. I have the extra lamp with a natural light bulb in it, so when I need that extra light. I have a window right by that so I usually open it on sunny days to get really good natural light flowing thru. So here is my Craft Space! 
Hugs, Sheena

7 comments:

  1. Great space Sheena! I love Ikea, both my girl's bedroom sets are from there. I wasn't a crafter (Gasp) before we built our office so mine is just the cabinets. If I could go back in time it would be all white and open! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party Guest Designer Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super space Sheena! I have Ikea expedite in my room too!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you will join us again for another linky party. I'm a new follower.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Show Me Your Craft Space “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crafty corner is so awesome!! I love the storage cabinet!! Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice space. Seems very bright.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so pretty and nice and neat! I am a new follower - come visit me :). Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your corner is terrific, very well organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like your little corner and sometimes smaller is better. sometimes i get overwhelmed in my space which is not big but a bit bigger than yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena