Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn.Fall Series 2013 Card 1


Hi Everyone!! The other day I had mentioned I would love to do a Autumn/Fall card series. Autumn is my favorite season. I figured why not make some cards that show my love for the season. Most the cards will be using what fall stamps I do have with some cricut cuts. I wanted to use my stamps a little more, they seem so alone not being used..hehe. I will try my hardest to have two post a week Tuesdays and Thursdays. Some cards will be simple, some not so much, also a few where I got ideas from another crafter who I will give credit for the idea when the time comes for that post. Now these cards I will be posting some aren't my normal cute style cards or really colorful. So there will be a few cute ones and lots of Fall colors :) I hope you enjoy my series.
I Used/Recipe:
Graphic 45 PP- French Country
DCWV CS
Darice CS
Give A Hoot- pg32 Border 1 1/4" -- pg28 Owl 1 1/4"
CTMH inks
Gold Gel Pen
CTMH Stamp - Thanks
Studio G Stamp - Leaves
A2 card
**I trimmed down one of my Studio G stamps to get a couple of the leaves off so I can randomly stamp them on the card and for the tree branch to have some leaves as well. 

**Now don't mind the lighting UGH I couldn't win when I took these pics and the next couple post pics. I thought it look better out by a bigger window, I was wrong. So after the first 3 post I will go back to my old way of pics**

Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comments! Hope you come back Thursday for the next card in my series. 
Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. liking your series very much.
    have fun with it. i will be back....liked the other two cards too. glad all is going well on your side. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena