Thursday, September 26, 2013

Autumn/Fall Series Card 2


Hi Everyone!! Here is my second card in the Autumn/Fall Series. This card is a simple card to just send a nice Autumn note to a friend. I did the background stamping. I also love, love the wood letters on Pooh Font, one of my favorites and it goes so well for a Fall theme.
I Used/Recipe:
Darice CS
Pooh & Friends -pg42 Icon/Leaves 3"
Pooh Font - Wood Shadow Fall 1 1/4"
Studio G Stamp - Leaves
Pumpkin stamp I forget the brand, I got them at Crafts 2000
Gold gel pen
Buttons
A2 card 
**sorry again about the lighting, after this coming Tuesdays post it will go back to the way I took them before**
Thanks for stopping by again this week. I hope you are liking my series so far. Hope you come back next Tuesday for the 3rd card in the series.
Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena