Thursday, February 12, 2015

Cloud card: Dear Friend

Hello, Crafty Friends! Hope you all are having a great week. Crazy that in a couple days it will be Valentine's Day already. This year is scooting on by. I've been told by several "that once you have kids time goes by fast" boy were they right.  On to my cute card made in Design Space. I made this card for a Dear Friend of mine who is always there, we met in the crafting world..connected through Cricut...Another reason to love this machine, you can make great long lasting friends. She loaned me one of her Carts that I didn't own, and I wanted to make this cute card for her to Thank her when I sent the cart back. She loved it!! I linked up all my carts to DS so now I have more images to play with. I used the cloud card from Hello Kitty cart for my base.




I Used:
Design Space- Hello Kitty(own) Cloud card
Teardrop Font *it was Free when I used it, some say its $4.99 now, but when I checked its still free, Birthday Bash font
Cricut Pens - Candy Crystal, Sour Apple
White gel pen
Pop Dots * I popped up the front of card to the base
4"x3" card..I think this card was small, to give scale I have it propped up against a Essie nail polish bottle

Thanks for stopping. Hope you all have a fun Valentine's Day!
Hugs, Sheena 



2 comments:

  1. i bet she loved the card and loved the font but mainly your friendship.
    and yes, time do goes fast with kids and after your 30st birthday it flies.....lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena