Thursday, February 26, 2015

Luck

Hi Friends! Hope you all are staying warm...goodness it has been really cold here in these parts. Sure am ready for SPRING!! Hoping to work on a few spring related cards here in the next few weeks. I have some ideas. Today and next weeks post is all about "LUCK", I made a couple cards for St. Patrick's Day. Both cards i used the same papers and paper piecing behind a image cut. I used what I had really close on hand. I hope you enjoy this weeks card, and next weeks.

*working on cleaning up and organizing my craft work area today. Its just too cold for outside activities, so I'm busy trying to figure out where i want to place everything..hmm.




Recipe:
Cricut Explore : ACY Font, ACY Clover
White Gel Pen
Darice Kraft CS
The Paper Studio: Four Seasons PP 
4"x8" card

I really love the look of these style cards, not a lot of pieces to put together. Simple and clean.
Thanks for stopping...have a great weekend everyone!
Hugs, Sheena 

1 comment:

  1. i also like the simplicity ans i also like the faux stitching and the pp is cute. how did it cut for you? i heard some crafters complaining about that brand but i never had any problems with and my old expression. i am sure not expecting any with the explore :)
    you have a great weekend too. cant wait for warmer weather too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena