Thursday, February 5, 2015

Circle V-Day card

Hi, Crafty Friends! Hope you all had a great weekend and are staying warm. Pretty cold here where I live. Temps are in the teens and below zero...eeek! I wanted to share my second quick Valentine's day card using the " I Love You" free image on Design Space. All images I used are Free, so anyone that can use Design Space can use these cuts.

When I made this card I could tell I was off my card making game a bit..hehe. I wanted to faux stitch and my little guy wasn't having it when I wanted to take my time, so I did a quick faux stitch and added some diamond stickles.

  
Recipe:
Cricut Explore 
Free Images DS: Heart(s), I Love You, Scalloped Circle 
4.5" card
Darice CS - pale pink, cream
PP- My Paper Studio "Four Seasons" stack 
Pop Dots
Bic Intensity Fine point - Red
Diamond Stickles

Hope you all have a great weekend! 
Sheena 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Glad to see you back creating cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sheena, gorgeous card. your stitching looks better than mine, and i do not have any small kiddos running around :) so way to go. i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena