Thursday, August 13, 2009

Birthday Card 1st Birthday


I made this card for my nephews 1st Birthday...they are doing his party in Mickey Theme. They are also huge Disney fans.

I used
Mickey Font Cart
Mickey & Friends Cart
several brands of cardstock
Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Pop Dots

Letters & Numbers(there is a -1- inside of card)-MF cart
Mickey heads(made as balloons),Stars & Mickey-M&F cart
Background is Happy Birthday CB folder

I also noticed that the glue runner I have Ad Tech I think..does not hold very well on embossed paper so I had to go back and re glue with my two-way glue..much better now.

I will also be decorating the wrapping paper of his gift with Mickey. I will post pics of that when I get his gift picked out...still looking :)

I Love these two new carts I picked up. I say right now they are my Favorite :)

Thanks for Looking..Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena