Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just Random

Not Cricut or card related..I just felt like making a post about some of my favorite everyday things.


Bare Minerals Makeup...I love their foundation
and many of their other products.


Aveeno Shampoo...I love this shampoo. It just
came out in stores not to long ago. I love how it

makes my hair feel. Great product.


Benefits "That Gal"..I love this face primer
sometimes I just wear it alone.




LypSyl. I love this chapstick...but I also love Blistex Chapstick
I use these all year long.

Alabama Football...Roll Tide!!

Smokey Bones...MMMMMM great food

I just wanted to share some of my favorite things.

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the bare escentuals make-up! The best product I have ever used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena