Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dads Birthday Card(s)

My Dads Birthday is coming up next month so I figured I get a head start on a card. Well when I started the first one(first pic) I was like hmmm I might make another for him also. So I came up with card two(second pic).

See my Dad is going to be turning 50 but he says 20...every year for his Birthday we be like so dad how old are ya this year(we know how old) he says 16, 17, 18, 19, and this year 20. He said he doesn't feel like he is turning 50..and he doe
sn't look it either. My Dear Dad is a hard working man..he works hard for what he has, he takes care of what he owns and appreciates it. He has a lot of Pride and cares a lot about his family. I look up to my Dad..He is the Greatest in my book!

So here is the Cards





I used First Card:
Wausau Cardstock( got this at Target) I forget who on the Cricut MB said this paper cuts so smooth on the Circut but cause of her post I looked one day while I was at Target bought a pack an WOW!!! I think I no longer like textured cardstock(that is all I used before besides CTMH cardstock) I love this cardstock...
DCWV cardstock/pattern
CTMH cardstock
Ink
pop dots/
for the fish
WC cart/for grass/cat tails
PB/fish, fishing pole, and fish net

I used Second Card:
Wausau Cardstock
Making Memories/
pattern paper(Just Chillin)
Mickey Font/for 50 & 20
pop dots/for 50 & 20

I think my dad will like both these cards. Especially the 50/20 card.

Have a great weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena