Saturday, January 16, 2010

Birthday Card



Made this Birthday card for my sister...I seen a card like this on the Cricut MB, same layout just going a different way. I was just looking around on the picture section of the MB an seen this style of card it was very cute..I really liked the layout...I do not take credit for this layout/design. It can be found in the Picture section on the Cricut MB search Birthday(did this to make it short for you to find) original design is by tomiannie :)

I used:
DCWV-Pattern paper-animal crackers stack
DCWV-Cardstock
Ashlyn's Alphabet cart- for lettering & numbers
From My Kitchen cart-Cupcake(I cut the cherry off..not cause I didn't like it, but my sister really don't like cherries)
-I welded the birthday using my DS(first time welding or using my DS...I love it)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena