Friday, January 29, 2010

SpongeBob v-day


I made this card for my niece who loves SpongeBob..but after this card I don't..lol I like all the extra but the layering was hard this time..not sure why. I don't do the shadow with the dark background..I keep it yellow. I didn't have any clear acetate to make Sandy's Air Helmet, so I used white..I was going to use grey but that didn't look right. This card took me two days to make(3 hrs first day..blah)..just cause the layering and making things bigger. I will be using this cart for every card I send my niece, just cause she loves getting SpongeBob cards..and her mom got me the cart. I think it did turn out cute :) I had pics of the inside but for some reason they won't re-size. The inside is kinda like the front only without SpongeBob, Sandy, & Fish(jelly fish)..Just different colors and layout of sea plants and flowers.

I Used:
Wausau Cardstock-everything but the anchor(bazzill cardstock)
SpongeBob cart
Plantin SchoolBook cart-Hearts
Life's a Beach cart-Lettering inside
Pop Dots
White & Silver gel pens

Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. Please, do not stop making SpongeBob cards. I do not have the cart and I really love him. I love when you post a new SpongeBob card and this one is even more gorgeous that the last one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..I will still make cards with him on it..I will just make him a little bigger..I think I cut him at 3" this time..Last time was 4" I think. He is much easier to work with over 3".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena