Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Week 1 "Spring"


Hello everyone..sorry my card is a little late this week. I had a rough weekend..I really wasn't in a mood to make any cards...I tried to make something for My Pink Stampers challenge where you had to use a feathered friend,but nothing was turning out the way I wanted..my mind was else where. The card I made today was a real simple/quick Spring card..it could be used to send a note to a dear friend just to say "hello"

I Used:
Wausau cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
DCWV The Dots, Stripes, & Plaids stack-pattern paper
P-Schoolbook cart-Flower cut at 3", Circle cut at 1"-both these are the shadow feature
Easter 2010 cart-Spring-I cut the flourish on the "S" off..cut at 1 3/4"
White gel pen-Went to use my gel pen an discovered I didn't put the cap back on from the last time I used it..so it took a bit to get the ink to flow again
A2 size card

Thanks for Looking an the great comments!

5 comments:

  1. hope your week is better than your rough weekend was!! I like the card - sometimes "simple" is best:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the simplicity of it is beautiful.

    tfs!

    a hug for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors and your stitching, great spring card!! Also wanted to let you know you have an award on my blog if you'd like to pick it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena