Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Week 4 "Sweet Birthday"




Here is a "Sweet Birthday" card I made for my little niece birthday coming up. I wanted to do something cute & sweet for her..She loves buying candy ( with her own money) at her brothers baseball games..she has this little purse/backpack that she puts all her candy in...sometimes her mom is like "where did all this candy come from"...she is a cute & funny little girl. I hope she enjoys this little card.

I Used:
Bazzill cardstock
Wausau Cardstock
DCWV the dots, stripes, & plaids mat stack-pattern paper( I love this paper stack)
Birthday Bash cart-Cupcake 4", Sweet 1 3/4"
Mickey & Friends cart- Sucker 4"
Doodlecharms cart-Candy 3 3/4" - this candy is the halloween candy on the cart
Cuttlebug folders- D'Vine Swirls & Happy Birthday (here I just placed the candy layer over the smallest birthday on the embossing folder and just ran it through)
White Gel pen
SU Dimensionals
*the "W, e, & T" I just cut an placed scrap paper behind them
**not a A2 size card..this card fits in a 4 3/4" x 6 1/2" envie..I get mine at Staples

Thanks for Looking & all the Great comments...hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a SWEET card, love the colors & embossing! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheena...this card is just gorgeous. how pretty it turned out. i like how you popped the candy...sweet! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena