Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Week 2 " Simple Clover"






Here is a simple St. Patrick's Day clover card. The inside will have a stamp that says Luck of the Irish..after I got this done..I wish I had a tiny clover stamp an I could have did a background image so its not so much white.

I Used:
Wausua cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
not sure brand of pattern paper..got at J's
Give A Hoot-Clover 2"
CTMH ink-clover meadow
SU Dimensionals
Fiskars shape template-circle
*noticed my nail in the pic..oops..color on nails is OPI Katy Perry Teenage Dream(if anyone is wondering..lol)
A2 size card

Thanks for Looking an for the great comments!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! You should come and enter this over at Creative cutter room, the details are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena