Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #1




Hello Everyone! Today is National Scrapbook Day..so today Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having Challenges all day. For Challenge #1 you had to use a "Cupcake" on your creation. So I came up with a little 4"x 4" card for a birthday. You could use this for a tag on a gift, hold a gift card or just to write a little birthday note inside.

I Used:
DCWV pattern paper-Nana's Nursery baby girl-the purple pattern paper is from another DCWV stack that I don't remember the name
Wausau cardstock
P Schoolbook cart- Squares 1"
Birthday Bash cart- Cupcake 3 3/4"
Cuttlebug folder- D'Vine Swirls
SU Dimensionals
SU Ink
Studio G Ink
Black Sharpie pen
Celebrate stamp is from one my first stamp sets(not sure of brand)
4" x 4" card


Thanks for Looking & all the Great Comments!

Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena