Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #4




Hello Everyone! Today is National Scrapbook Day..so today Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having Challenges all day. For Challenge #4 it had to be a Mother's Day theme. I didn't have a chance to make my Mom a card this year...eeek, yea I know :( my sister picked up one from all of us, so it worked out. I might even send her this one..it's very simple/cute

I Used:
DCWV pattern paper
Wausau cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Pooh & Friends cart- Clouds 3/4"
Pooh Font cart- Mom 3/4" (Marker font)
P Schoolbook- Flowers 1" & 3/4"
Liquid Pearls-middle of flowers
Free hand the flower stems
A2 size card

Thanks for Looking & all the Great comments!

Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena