Saturday, May 7, 2011

MPS Challenge #2




Hello Everyone! Today is National Scrapbook Day..so today Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is having Challenges all day. For Challenge #2 you had to use a "Kraft" cardstock on your creation. When I seen what the challenge was, I knew what pattern paper I wanted to use. Having no idea what kind of Cricut cuts I wanted to to use, I opened my Create A Critter handbook, the first page was turned on was the Horse/Star/Horseshoe page..so I knew right then what I was going to make. This simple Howdy card.

I Used:
DCWV pattern paper-got at J's single sheet
Wausau cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
CAC cart- Horseshoe 3 1/4"-Star 2 3/4"-Howdy 2"
SU Ink
SU Dimensionals
Gel Pens
A2 size card
**I don't have any grey cardstock, I must have used it all for other projects so I just went with a tan like cardstock for the horseshoe and did a lot of inking.

Thanks for Looking & all the Great comments!!

Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena