Sunday, January 6, 2013

CWC First Challenge 2013-Snowflakes




Over at My Paper Crafting.com the CWC challenge starting out for 2013 is Snowflakes. The idea was to make snowflakes for Sandy Hook Elementary school, but they have received so many that they aren't taking anymore. So this challenge was to make Snowflakes to display in your home. I made a fun colorful banner using a Snowflake as the 'O' in SNOW. I really loved this challenge. One it's to remember those lives lost at Sandy Hook, and Two I love Snow. *sorry lighting is bad, its dark here*

I Used/Recipe:
Recollections PP- Bright & Jolly stack from M's
Wausau CS
A Child's Year cart-pg62 Card/Shift 3 3/4" & 4"
Ashlyn's Alphabet -SNW 2 3/4"
Joys of the Season cart- pg60, 61 Snowflakes 2 3/4" , 1"
CTMH ink- Clover Meadow, Star Spangled Blue
White Gel pen
Embroidery Floss to hang

Thanks for stopping by and for all the great comments!

Hugs, Sheena

4 comments:

  1. Great banner! No matter where it is hanging it will be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors and what a cute banner. Cute idea to make the 0 a snowflake. Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome banner! I love the papers you used and I love the snowflake for the letter "o". A great way to remember to pray for the children and adults who lost their lives that day. Great tribute and I think I need to do one too. Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena