Sunday, January 13, 2013

IFTL Project January 2013





I Feel The Love project this month is making Valentine's Day cards for the children at Sandy Hook that were in Victoria Soto's class. Also we were asked to make a card for Victoria's family. Either a Pretty blank card, Thinking of You card, or something appropriate for a family who lost a loved one. Victoria liked the color Green and Flamingo's. I wanted to make something with both . I made a Thinking of You card. Here is my Valentine's Day cards for the kids. If you would like to join in IFTL for January head over to Madison's Blog.


I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Nana's Nursery and Flower Shower stacks
Bazzill CS
Wausau CS
Life is a Beach - pg46 2 1/2"
SU Ink- Regal Rose
SU Deminisonals
Cuttlebug folder- Houndstooth
Ribbon
A2 card

You can't really tell, but the background green dot paper has the embossing.
*I am also working on my lighting. In the winter it's always gloomy so I don't have good natural light by my window. I am thinking bout getting a light box, Does anyone have one and what kind do you recommend?? I have found a couple on Amazon that include the lights. Any thoughts on light boxes I greatly appreciate.*

Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

  1. sheena, i love this card too. and i love the flamingo and i love your color combo. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena