Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Feel The Love January 2013







This is a very special I Feel The Love. This month we have to make a card/cards for students at Sandy Hook that was in Ms. Victoria Soto class. Victoria lost her life that tragic day saving her students. We will be making these cards for her students that survived. These students should not be forgotten and need all the love and support they can get. The cards need to have hearts on them. In addition to the Valentine's cards we will be collecting cards for Victoria's family, these cards can be Pretty blank cards, Thinking of you, or any appropriate uplifting card that one would send to a family member after a loss. Madison at Funky Cards has more info on where to send them. Madison's BLOG. I will have my card for Victoria's family up tomorrow or tuesday. I made two Valentine's Day cards. I made a card for a Girl and one for a Boy. I know little boys aren't that into pinks, and purples, so I made them a cute dump truck dropping off hearts :-)

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Christmas Winter Stack and Flower Shower
Target $1 Spot PP
Wausau CS
Boys Will Be Boys cart- pg28 Truck 2 3/4"
Pooh & Friends cart- pg36 Icon/Clouds 3/4", 1", 1 1/4"
P Schoolbook cart- Hearts/Roly Poly/Both cards 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"
CTMH Ink- Holiday Red and Clover Meadow
SU Deminisonals 
Cuttlebug folder- Swiss Dots
White Gel pen
Silver Gel pen
Sharpie pen
A2 cards

Thanks for stopping by and all the great comments! I hope everyone has a great week ahead.

Hugs, Sheena

5 comments:

  1. Sheena, what awesome cards! I love these. I love the way you made the card for the boy. So cute and creative. You always know what to do. Of course the girl's card is amazing too. I love all the colors. You are so good at mixing colors and papers. Thank you again for all your continued support.
    ~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. They are so bright and cheery. They're perfect for kids! I especially love that adorable dump truck. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both your cards are so cute. I especially love the boy one as boys are always harder to create for. Thanks for joining us for the I Feel the Love Project at My Paper Crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Love both cards!! I really love the dump truck one of hearts!! Very clever!! Thanks for playing along at My Paper Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girlfriend, i am so sorry i have missed so many posts and so much of your work. i am totally in love with these 2 cards. awesome details! love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena