Saturday, January 5, 2013

Little Beauty Shopping haul

Hi Friends, I wanted to share my little beauty shopping haul. Today I went into Ulta to pick up a few items that I need and want to try.
**This is my picture from Instagram**
1st is Evian Facial Spray- I love this stuff. It feels great on your skin and comes handy on those hot summer days when you need to refresh. I use mine to set my makeup.

2nd is Yes to Cucumber face wipes- I got these to try out. Good thing they had travel size so I didn't have to buy a bigger pack. I hope these work and don't cause breakouts. I have really been into trying and using Organic or all natural products on my face and body. I don't like putting a lot of chemicals on my face. So I hope these work. I know they have great reviews and I know a few beauty guru's who use them and love them.

3rd is Mario Badescu Whitening Mask- You all know by now I love this brand. I wish there was an actual MB Spa here near where I live, but the closest I think is New York City. So I have to go in Ulta to get my supplies or order from MB site. I read reviews that this helps with acne scarring, and to even out skin tone. I really hope it works. I have some acne scars. Nothing major, just ones that I decided to not leave alone. So I will test this out starting tonight.

I picked up a few other things at Sephora, Josie Maran Argan Oil, and Moisturizer. I love Josie Maran products...the Argan oil is a skin saver in the winter for dry skin.  Got a sample of the Origins Plantscription Eye Treatment. It's all natural. It's always good to protect and help the skin around your eyes to keep them young. I need to find an eye treatment that will not burn. I have tried several high end brands that cause burning, but they weren't natural. So we shall see how Origins does. It has great reviews. If you ever want to try something out go to Sephora ask for sample of a product, they will give you enough to test out. This is nice so you don't waste money buying a big product and end up taking it back cause it didn't work. I don't like taking beauty products I spent a lot of $$ on back especially if I could get a sample of that product to try first. So remember the samples are FREE, just ask.Not to be a High End pusher here, I also use drugstore brand products, the Yes To is a drugstore brand. These brands are just what work for me right now.

Hope you enjoyed this little beauty haul. I will be back with my normal card post starting tomorrow WooHoo, I have been working on some challenges and IFTL!

Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

  1. i like how girlie you are! all these beauty supplies and pretty things.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena