Thursday, June 13, 2013

ATC Gem Flip Flops


Hi Everyone! For this weeks Totally Tags n' ATC's at MyPaperCrafting.com the theme is Gems. I don't use a lot of Gems on my projects so this was fun to play around with. I love this time of year wearing flip flops everyday...sometimes I even wear them in the winter/snow..hehe hey when you gotta do a quick errand they are handy. I wanted to make an ATC for my project. Reminds me of sitting by a Beach or Lake on a hot summer day :)
I Used/Recipe;
Bazzill CS
Darice CS
Gems
Lie is a Beach -pg64 Flip Flops 2" --pg44 Sun 1 1/2" 
White Gel pen
Gold Gel pen
Ink
ATC 

Thanks for stopping by...I had fun making my little ATC..they are fun little works of art. I hope you can play along.
Hugs, Sheena 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Sheena, this is just wonderful. It is screaming to me, "Take me to the beach"!!! I love it.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so totally adorable. Love the gems on the flip flops - ok, I love flip flops!! The sandy beach and water is a great idea. This just WORKS!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect ATC card! It really makes me want to go to the beach or lake too! Very nice job on it! Love the flip flops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This ATC is so cute Sheena! I love the whole beach scene and the flip flops are perfect!! Love the little gems that are dressing them up. I wear my flip flops in the winter a lot too-around the house it is either slippers for flip flops! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely time for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This takes me back to summers on Lake Michigan in days-gone-by!! Great 'water effect' and cute card! ;-}
    Lynden

    http://aneleganttouch-lynden.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/An-Elegant-Touch-/162889457132788
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lyndens-Cookie-Lee-Jewelry/209062415911124

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cool. just what i needed to see in an hot day like today :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena