Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dear Ol' Dad

 
Hi Friends, for this week at CWC-MyPaperCrafting.com we needed to make a project for Dear Ol' Dad. I always have a hard time making guy cards, so I mainly stick with just letters and pattern paper. This card I made for my dad, he loves Blue and White. The touch of light green looks great so I brought that in from the PP. I also wanted it to be Guy like so I made the letters using the Wood Font from Pooh Font cart. I like it.
I Used/Recipe:
MME PP - Moments
Darice CS
DCWV CS
Pooh Font - Wood/Shadow 1 3/4" n the # is 3/4"
White Gel
Pop up tape
A2 card
*natural light used*
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you can play along and make something for Dear Ol' Dad!
Hugs, Sheena

4 comments:

  1. I love, love this card Sheena!! The papers are just fabulous as well as the color combo! I also love that you used the "wood" font from Pooh, it looks amazing! Love the creative flow of this card!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so unique and different! I really love it! Wonderful job on it Sheena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brillant idea to use the cool Pooh font letters. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena