Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Card Outreach - I Feel The Love - June




Hi everyone! This week at CWC-MyPaperCrafting.com is for the Card outreach for I Feel The Love. The month of June we are making cards for the Sweet little Angel, Mason. Baby Mason received his angel wings when he was only six months old. He was killed in a car he was riding in when a drunk driver hit his families car. We are making cards for his family. To say we are Thinking of them, to just say Hey...etc. I made a Thinking of You card. Something nice to let them know we are here for support. Here is a video and more of Mason's story at Madison's blog. Also some Great News for the I Feel The Love Project...it is now a Nonprofit Corporation. How awesome is that?!?! Such great news for Madison an the IFTL team. It's nice to see that just making a card has reached so many and become such a great project. So if you have time please make a card for IFTL.
I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP
Wausau CS
Give A Hoot -pg29 Accent/Flower 2 1/4"
Doodlecharms -pg94 Ladybugs 1/2"
Ink
Black Sharpie pen
Cuttlebug folder- Swiss Dots
Stamp set
A2 card

Thanks for stopping by this week. Hope you can join in this month and make a card for Sweet Mason's Family.
Hugs, Sheena

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the inking to show the flight of the lady bugs! They will love this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the garden scene and those ladybugs are super darling. I sure do enjoy taking the dog for a walk and being able to count them on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card thank you sheena for visiting me and welcoming back I am glad to be back. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card this is Sheena! I love the whole garden scene and the cute ladybugs! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Sheena. I love the tulips and the cute little flying ladybugs. A sweet fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the card is beautiful and it is so nice that you care so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh,,hehe...i forgot to tell you i liked the bee's paths..so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena