Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday card...Sketch challenge

 
Hi Everyone! I wanted to play along this week at Die Cuttin Diva's. The challenge is a Sketch. I have been wanting to get back an work on some challenges, but everyday life things come up and I just get busy or I get lazy..haha. I knew I had the time so I made something for this challenge....Hopefully I can work on more challenges. I made my Sketch a birthday card.
**natural light..crazy how with natural light you can see the fibers in the paper**
I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Spring Stack
Darice CS
Birthday Bash -pg58 Cupcake 3 1/2"
P Schoolbook - Rectangle/Italic 5" -- Circle/Shadow 3 1/4" -- Oval 2"
Cuttlebug Folder- Swiss Dots
Flat back Silver Pearls
Sharpie pen
Pop up foam
A2 card

I had fun playing along. I am always needing Birthday cards :)
Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. Great birthday card...remember it is scrumptious! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Diva for our sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card! TFS at the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena