Thursday, January 29, 2015

Quick V-Day card

Hi, Everyone! Here is a super quick Valentine's Day card using the explore. I used all Free images for this card and the next card post. I wanted to use the "I Love You" cut for both cards, to stick with a theme. This card I made today is simple. I did the layout myself, welding, and attaching cuts. I won't have super detailed cards just yet, well not until I can get little man on a schedule that works for me working on detailed cards. So cards for a bit will be quick/simple!
**sorry the lighting is awful...I need to find my ott lite, I haven't unpacked a lot of my craft supplies when we moved**



Recipe:
Cricut Explore
Free Images: Heart(s), I Love You, Scalloped Rectangle
A2 card
Darice CS - Deep Red, Cream (not sure real names, from value pack)
Pop Dots

Sorry for the quality of pics, I will dig out my Ott Lite asap. 
Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena