Monday, February 1, 2010

Squidward V-day Card



I made this card for my nephews..my niece brothers..I figured I make them a card using the SpongeBob cart. This card didn't take me that long to make. I have on the inside Plankton with his arms up like he is yelling Happy Valentine's Day! If anyone watches SpongeBob you know Squidward is not really into Happy things...So I figured it be cute for the boys since all they want for v-day is Candy..lol

I Used:
DCWV cardstock
Wausau Cardstock
SB cart
PS cart-hearts
LAB cart-seahorse, crab. lettering inside
gel pens

-I took two pics with different backgrounds..I kinda like the cart boxes in the back...but I like the plain background..still playing around with my new Ott Lite to see what I like. -I also ran out of the bright blue that I used for the background of the first two spongebob cards I made..I only had little pieces left..I will have to pick me more up if I plan on making more cards with this cart.
Thanks for Looking! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are becoming the SpongeBob master crafter, Love it! yeah! we know how Squid can be :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena