Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gator fan b-day card


I made this for a Gator fan..he loves his gators and Tebow #15..I like this card but I am not happy with it. I got the idea for the football from Jeannie over at the MB. I don't have a sports cart...I need to invest in one since I have a ton of friends who are big football fans. I wish they come out with the different College Conferences SEC, Big Ten etc. carts and NFL carts. That be so awesome. I didn't have any pattern paper for the Gators. So I just used a white gel pen an made my own. Reason I am not happy with it is cause I wish I had pattern paper I love everything else.

I Used:
Wausau cardstock
Pooh Font cart
Cuttlebug-swiss dots
ribbon
white gel pen
-the green is not showing up right

I wish I had more time on this card. This has been a crazy week...but everything is going pretty good now. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sheena, besides your card being awesome I also have to tell you I have an award for YOU this time. Stop by my blog to get it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable!!!

    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena