Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweethearts candy v-day card


I thought it be cute to make a card having the sweethearts candy box/bag dumped all over the card front. This is what I came up with. I searched for Sweetheart candy images for the box.I think it turned out almost dead on to the actual candy box/bag. The heart on the box was welded..cause I don't think any of my carts I have got the heart cut out of the center.The hearts in the middle is what you see looking through the little clear window on the box. I added the little white hearts to the box cause it looked so plain. I did all the writing on the hearts with a white gel pen( I need a better brand). Inside says Happy Valentine's Day with a bunch of candy hearts all around. I welded in DS Sweethearts(Ashlyn's Alphabet cart).

I Used:
AA cart
PS cart
Wausau cardstock
DS-for welding & heart cutout on box
Me&My Big Ideas-Pattern paper background

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena