Wednesday, November 7, 2012
I got this tag from Logans Crafty Momma on YouTube!!
1. When did you first start crafting? -Well I have always been into crafts. In high school everyone would call me Martha Stewart since I always would come up with craft ideas for things. I have been doing this since I was able to draw..hehe :)
2. How did you start crafting?- I always liked the handmade feel of things. Plus coming up with creative things got me into crafting. Plus Cricut really pushed me more into it.
3. What is your favorite craft as of now? -Card making..I like making cards. I also like to sew and really want to get into quilting, but right now I don't have the space to quilt.
4. Where do you get most of your supplies? -Joann, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Crafts 2000, CTMH, and SU. I buy from every where..where ever I can get a good deal.
5. How often do you craft? -Not as much as I would like :(..I really need to craft more. I stay at home while hubby works, so I have all the time in the world to make stuff, but right now I am making a tree skirt. I hope to post pics later.
6. Is crafting your main hobby?- I would have to say Yes as of right now. When we get our own place I hope to make gardening a main hobby
7. Are you the craftiest person in your family? -Not really, we are all equal in something craft related. My mom can crochet an sew, my sis can make all kinds of decorations, and my dad can build stuff. My hubby's side they aren't crafty..they rather pay someone to make it. That is why it's so hard to make them handmade stuff cause they are so into buying from a store already made.
8. Name some crafts you do? -Card Making, making decor, hopefully quilting soon
9. What's the easiest craft you do? -Card Making...but there are days when I don't have the mojo to make anything.
10. What's the hardest craft you do?- Quilting. I have tried it, and it seems pretty hard, but once you get use to quilting it just gets easier.
I hope everyone can play along. Let me know if you do this fun tag.