Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I Feel The Love November 2012





I love making cards for the I Feel The Love project. It is a great project to join in and share your cards. You don't have to make a bunch of cards for every month, you can make one or many as you like. the month of November is for Children's Hospital Central California. Sweet Madison asked us to make Christmas cards for the Kids. I made two cards. Now the lighting is horrible on my pics. We have people putting new roof on our Apt. building and well I wasn't opening my blinds to get natural light(and it's beautiful outside today), when there are weird guys out working going by my windows all day..lol So don't mind the darkness of the pictures.

I Used/Recipe:
Recollections PP- Bright & Jolly stack
Wausau CS
Winter Frolic cart- pg49 Stocking 4 1/4" --pg48 Tree 4 1/4"
CTMH Ink- Holiday Red and Clover Meadow
SU Deminisonals
White Gel
Black Sharpie
Fiskars stamps
A2 size card

The stamp is inside the card. I will add a little personal note to each card. I hope everyone is having a great week.

Hugs, Sheena 

2 comments:

  1. Sheena, these are really cute!!! I love that stamp you used on the inside. It adds so much color and fun to your cards. You are the best and I continue to love that you are a part of the IFTL Project every month. It is growing and more things are about to happen!! Thank you so much for everything.
    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very pretty and with an even prettier cause.
    have a great thanksgiving and safe trip back and forth.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena