Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dino Lingo

I was asked to watch a video using the program Dino Lingo. I had to pick a language to watch the video in. I picked the French Learning for Kids. I don't have any kids yet so I really can't say if they would like it or not, but I know I did. I think it was a cute little program and it caught my eye and made me pay attention. I think this would be a great program for kids to use for learning other languages. I took French in High School and really liked it. I had a lot of fun. I think if I would have had this program it would have made it even more fun to learn at home. If you would like to give the Dino Lingo a try go here www.dinolingo.com and to YouTube. Search Dino Lingo..so simple and easy to pick which language you want to try.

*I was asked by Influenster to give my review.

Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena