Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Dear Sweet Friend...








Agnes aka Flowerdisco made this Best Friend frame for me. It's just so BEAUTIFUL!! I love it. I have been friends with Flowerdisco for almost 2 years now. I was there when she first started a blog. I don't know her personally, but I feel that I do. We share back and forth in emails often. If I don't hear from her I drop a quick email her way to make sure all is well and she does the same for me. I will cherish my Friendship with Agnes. If no one has seen any of her Craft projects you must go over to her blog. I know my pictures don't do this frame justice. It is so pretty in person. She knows I have a love for Quilts and that is the theme she went with. It turned out so Pretty. The different textures are fun. So Bright and Cheery :) I'm going to hang this frame above my little craft area.

Big Thank You to Agnes...My Dear Friend!!!!

Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift! Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty gift, agnes is such a sweet person, we are all lucky to have her as a friend. enjoy it. it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena