Thursday, July 14, 2011

Friend Birthday!




WOW!! It has been a long time since I posted a project using my E. Sorry everyone. One I have been really busy these past few weeks "summer time", Two I just can't get motivated to make anything. I am working on that part though. Gotta get to working on something :) Anyways I made this quick Birthday card for a Dear Friend of mine. I went with Simple. After looking at it when done I was like "man I should have used the polka dot paper as the top background and used a diff pattern paper for the cupcake liner" very plain background :(..oh well it's still Cute!

I Used:
DCWV pattern paper-Dots, Stripes & Plaids stack
Bazzill cardstock
Wausau cardstock
Birthday Bash cart- Cupcake 3 1/2"
Ribbon
Cuttlebug folders- D'Vine Swirl & Spots & Dots
SU Dimensionals
Studio G Ink
A2 size card


Thanks for Looking & all the Great comments! Sorry I have been away from creating. I will get in an create more. Also I have some more recipes I'll be sharing soon. Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

Hugs, Sheena

3 comments:

  1. soooo pretty...!

    hey sheena, have you tried allrecipes.com? that is where i normally go. i thing they are related to taste of home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena