Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anniversary for my Parents






I made this Anniversary card for my Parents 31 year Anniversary. They are in love as much today as they were back when they got married. I got this card idea from StampTV on youtube I linked the video. I did mine a little different, I don't have any Spellbinders Nestabilities so I used my "E" to cut out some rectangles. I'm really not into stamps, I have some but not a whole lot or what I was looking for. So I used my "E" again for the image an I used a Font on my computer for the Anniversary on the side. Very Clean & Simple card.

I Used:
DCWV cardstock
Wausau cardstock
PSchoolbook-Rectangle 3 1/2" also done in shadow
Give A Hoot cart- Accent Flower page 60 3 1/4"
CTMH Ink- Buttercup
CTMH Stamp Set- Spot on Backgrounds
SU Dimensionals
Cuttlebug folder-Swiss Dots
Ribbon
A2 size card
*I used the heart that was left over in the center to put on the inside of card with my sentiment.

Thanks for Looking & all the Great Comments!! I hope everyone is staying in out of this crazy Heat Wave. Gonna be 98 here tomorrow but feel like 110. eeek!

Hugs, Sheena

5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the daintiness of it! Your parents are gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheena, this card is so very pretty. the flower is so pretty and the colors so fresh.
    very nice and please, tell your parents one of your online friends wishes them the best anniversary ever yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the anniversary colors on your card so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Great color and embossing!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena